Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Robin Beam


Robin Beam is not only a super talented person, she is a very warm and kind girl that enjoys sharing her time and experience with many of us that get lucky enough to get that chance in life.

She has many of her art pieces published in different books and magazines, she is the Director of Education at Ranger Industries, she is an artist, a sweet aunt, a loyal sister, a cat lover and a big hearted gal that enjoys life one art project at a time.

She works hard !....and she is the one that puts this thing together for us to learn!You go girl!.....many of us, and I mean MANY...admire you!


She has also created a technique that we call "bandana"...it is marvelous and unique, and with that technique in mind, I have created my newest rubber stamp collection, I will post the images as soon as I can!