Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Close up of second half front view


In these last 3 panels I used rubber stamps and foam stamps to create the designs.

for the first one (left to right) I colored a piece of card stock using acrylic paints, I then randomly stitched with a sewing machine, a piece of muslin previously painted with some lumieres and water, applied gel medium to the center of the piece, some UTEE (gold) and stamped a fleur de lis with some "embossing ink" just to be able to release the stamp easily. I then rubbed some purple acrylic paint on the top.

On the second panel, I used rinse away paper wet over a foam stamp, let it dry overnight and colored and stitched over fabric the next day.

The third and final panel is nothing but a piece of friendly plastic stamped and inked, glued to a piece of paper colored with acrylic paints and stitched.